Symptoms of Breast Cancer
It is very important for every person to know the signs of breast cancer. Spotting the symptoms at the right time will help one get timely medical help.
The signs and symptoms of breast cancer include:
- A lump in or near breast or in the underarm that becomes more prominent during menstruation
- Thickening in or near the breast or in the underarm
- A mass or lump that may be as small as a pea
- One may observe changes in the size, shape or contour of the breast or nipple
- Presence of an unusual discharge or clear fluid or blood from the nipple
- The skin near the breast or nipple may become dimpled, scaly, inflamed or puckered
- The breast or nipple may develop redness on the skin
- One may feel a hard, marble-like spot under skin
- One area of the breast appears completely different from other areas on the breast
These are some of the signs of breast cancer. If you have a family history or are experiencing any of the above symptoms, speak to your healthcare provider soon.
Written by: healthplus24.com team
Date last updated: August 16, 2015