Guidelines for better nights sleep
To have a good and comfortable sleep follow the following points.
1. Have regular bedtimes and wake-up times.
2. Develop a bed time rituals ti relax before going to bed.
3. Go to bed only when you are sleepy, sleep as much as possible to
4. Use the bedroom only for sleep.
5. Regular exercise in the late afternoon may help you sleep, brisk
exercise within 3 to 4 hours before bedtime many interfere with sleep.
6. Do not drink coffee, tea or cola 4 to 6 hours bed time and minimize
total daily intake of coffee, tea.
7. Minimize drinking fluids before going to bed to decrease the number
of awakenings to void.
8. Avoid smoking near bedtime and upon awakening at night.
9. Avoid using alcohol to help you fall sleep. Alcohol may cause awakening
later in the night.
10. Avoid eating heavy meals before going to bed.
11. Avoid poor sleep environments; minimize noise, light, or too cold or
too warm temperature.
12. Avoid napping during the day.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication.
- Do not take alcohol
- The sleeping is not working after three days using of it.
- You feel confused, dizzy, drowsy in the morning.
Written by: Healthplus24 team
Date last upated: July 31, 2012