1. What are the readings for my blood pressure?
2. What are those two numbers mean
3. Do I have high BP or I am at risk of developing it
4. What is my blood pressure goal?
5. Do I need to measure the BP at home and maintain a record? ( How often do I need to check)
6. What would be healthy weight for me?
7. Do you suggest me any diet plan to have a healthy weight.
8. Do you suggest me any physical exercise to maintain normal BP.
9. What time is preferable to take the BP medication.
10. Are there any side effects for medication you prescribed ( Make sure you inform the medication currently taking including the OTC)
Written by: Healthplus24 team
Date last updated: April 28, 2012