1. Am I at risk for diabetes?
2. What are my blood glucose, blood pressure, and cholesterol numbers?
3. What are types 1 and type 2 diabetes mean? Which category I belong to.
4. What are normal blood sugar numbers for fasting and random.
5. What are other complications of diabetes?
6. How should I take of my feet? What kind of socks and shoes I should wear?
7. What is the best treatment for type 2 diabetes?
8. Do I need insulin or I can take oral tablets.
9. What is the best time to take this medication? Do I need to take before meals or after meals?
10. Could the medication you are prescribing will interact with medication I am taking (Make sure you will inform the all the drugs you are taking including the OTC)
11. Do I need to cut down the sugar or carbohydrates to control the diabetes
12. Is yoga helpful for me to control blood sugar?
13. Do you suggest me any life style change to better control the diabetes.
14. Do I need to do the blood sugar test at home and maintain the record?
15. Are my children at risk of diabetes?
16. What should I do if blood sugar levels drop below the normal values?
17. When will be my next visit?
18. Do I really need to see dietitian to know about my diet.
Written by: Healthplus24 team
Date last updated: June 3, 2012