Questions to ask your doctor about asthma
- What is causing my asthma?
- What are the symptoms of asthma?
- Do I need a medication or I can control it with out medication.
- Can asthma be cured?
- What are the signs of asthma flare up, what should I do if my asthma flare up.
- What should I do if my asthma does not get better?
- What is peak flow?
- How can I avoid the triggers which are causing my asthma worse?
- Do you suggest me any life style changes to have a better control over asthma.
- How do I use inhaler to get better results.
- Could the medication you are prescribing will interact with medication I am taking (Make sure you will inform the all the drugs you are taking including the OTC)
- Could I continue use the medication if I become pregnant?
- Can stress worse my asthma
- Can alcohol, smoking worse my asthma
- Could yoga help to improve my asthma condition?
Asthma: Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Management
Written by: Healthplus24 team
Date last modified: November 18, 2012