What should I know before taking this drug
Additional information if any
Reptilase inj (Troikaa)
Colase amp (Samarth)
Hemocoagulase is a prescription medication available from your pharmacy store only with the prescription of a qualified medical practitioner.
Hemocoagulase is pronounced as: heem-o-ko-agg-e-lace
Hemocoagulase is used to treat primary and secondary bleeding in the post operative period.
- Hemocoagulase is available as injection. It should be administered by a healthcare professional under strict aseptic precautions.
- Do not use the injection if the solution is colored.
- Always remember to inform your health expert if you are currently taking any OTC or prescription drugs.
- Inform your doctor if you have following medical conditions, as Hemocoagulase should be used cautiously in these conditions
- history of deep vein thrombosis
- arterial thrombosis
- history of allergies
Do not use hemocoagulase if you are hypersensitive to it.
Hemocoagulase is available in the form of solution and injection.
Use as directed by your physician, your physician prescribes depending on the severity of disease.
Use the complete course of medication as prescribed by your physician even though you feel better after one or two days of usage of medication.
If it is almost the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not take two doses at same time to cover up the missed dose.
In case of overdose contact your nearest poison control centre or emergency medical centre for immediate care by physician.
Hemocoagulase may cause following side effects
Consult your doctor immediately if the above symptoms worsen.
Store hemocoagulase at room temp (15 – 30 degrees C). Avoid excessive heat, moisture or direct sunlight, never store in the bathroom.
Keep it out of reach of children. Make sure that any leftover portion is disposed off safely.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you notice any unusual bleeding in spite of taking medication.
It is imp to read manufacturing packaging instruction carefully if available and always do not hesitate to consult pharmacist or physician for any information.
Written by: Healthplus24 team