Coconut oil is truly a natural wonder when it comes to the beauty and cosmetic niche. Simply put, coconut oil is ”troubleshooter” for a plethora of skin and hair problems. This article would help you know how immensely beneficial coconut oil is and the different problems it can resolve for you.
Read the content below and discover the natural wonders of coconut oil.
Use coconut oil to get thick and long hair
Your grandma’s advice never goes wrong for it is proven that coconut oil is your beauty secret for thick long and shiny hair. So, massage your scalp regularly with coconut oil to strengthen the roots of your hair, make them dense and lustrous and to receive an overall conditioned effect. You get a bonus point too – your hair loss is significantly reduced.
Coconut oil is solution to your scalp problems
If you are having dandruff off late, then try coconut oil as a sure shot remedy. However, do not forget to mix with lemon juice to enhance its anti-inflammatory action. Within a month, you can get rid of dandruff, itchy and flaky scalp. First, massage your scalp thoroughly with oil and lemon juice, leave for an hour and then rinse off with mild shampoo. You can continue the same treatment for head lice, scalp boils or other type of infections.
Bless your skin with coconut oil
Check out the natural wonders of coconut oil on your skin from the list below:
- Coconut oil is the key ingredient of many cosmetic products. You can add few drops of coconut oil to your facial musk. It is loaded with natural fatty acids and vitamin E, which lubricates your skin, adds radiance and restores youthful glow.
- Coconut oil is blessed with a wide range of antioxidants and plant hormones capable of promoting cell growth, regeneration and detoxification. Thus, if you are looking forward to stay away from wrinkles and aging of skin, then coconut oil is the best grab for you.
- You can use coconut oil as a body scrub. Boil some coconut oil and mix it with sugar granules and a bit of lemon to scrub off your heels, elbows, knees and other parts of your body to enhance texture and complexion of your skin.
- Coconut is used to treat a wide range of skin infections and skin problems. It is light and extremely soothing; the healing action is useful for itchiness, cracked lips, infections, rashes, dry skin, psoriasis, sun burns and heat burns. You can massage your body with coconut oil regularly during winters to restore suppleness in your skin.
- Important to note, if your baby had diaper rash or insect bite or allergy, then you can apply some pure coconut oil over his/her delicate skin until the problem is solved.
- Coconut oil is a natural cleanser. If your makeup remover is over, then no worries this time. Dab some coconut oil in a cotton ball and gently rub over your facial or eye make-up followed by rinsing with a face wash.
Coconut oil is excellent for body massage and stress relief
Apart from taking care of your skin, you can use this oil for massaging your body to get over day to day pain in muscles, bones and joints. It finds great deal of application in massage parlours and spas where it might be blended with other aromatic oils to offer therapy for stress. Furthermore, an instant remedy for headache is- massage your scalp with warm coconut oil!